Carbon Trekking Pole 1PC
Out of stock
- ✅Ultralight & Durable - The pole shaft, made of Aircraft-grade carbon fiber alloy, enables the pole weight less than 18 ounces per pair. Moreover, carbon fiber Alloy is strong, with a strength comparable to many steels, and has good fatigue strength and average machinability. Peroxidation treatment to the surface ensures higher resistance to corrosion than many other aluminum alloys. The oxidation treatment on the surface adds its service life
- ✅Adjustable Length - Two External Level Locks + Internal Twist Lock. The pole can be adjusted in length to enhance stability on different terrain. It generally adjust from about 23 to 51 inches long. Typically you’ll want to shorten the poles when going uphill and lengthen them when going downhill. Collapsible, can be stored in backpack with ease while not in use
- ✅Shock absorbing System - The Internal Spring in the bottom section is a nice feature for any hiker, which able to absorb shock when you walk downhill, and is particularly recommended if you have unstable hips, knees or ankles or have had any previous injuries to those joints
- ✅Ergonomic Anti-skid Grip & Adjustable Wrist Strap - High-density ergonomic foam grip and wrist strap in suitable length ensures the stability while walking. The foam can also absorbing the sweat from palms to keep your hands dry and comfortable even for long time using
- ✅Removable Trekking Basket & Tungsten Steel Tip & Rubber Tip Protector - Basket can be used to avoid falling into snowy or muddy ground. Tungsten steel tips are used to provide traction, even on ice. Attached Rubber Tip Protector extends the life of the tips and protect your gear when poles are stowed in your pack. They are also good for use in sensitive areas to reduce impact to the ground
Write a few sentences to tell people about your store (the kind of products you sell, your mission, etc). You can also add images and videos to help tell your story and generate more interest in your shop.To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.